martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Mi Colmado

Today we are having Chinese food delivered from Chino Li.  It should be here pretty soon.

How will I live when I go back to the states and I can't have anything and everything delivered right to my doorstep?

Here in the D.R. they have things called Colmados.  They are amazing.  Seriously, the U.S. should get a few of them.

 

This is what most of them look like.  They are just little stores and they are EVERYWHERE.  I swear there is one on every corner.

What I like most about them is that you can call them and they will deliver anything you want right to your doorstep.  From toilet paper to chewing gum,  these stores have anything you could ever want.  (well actually probably not.  They have a limited supply of everything)

It is so dang convenient!  Say you are sitting out on your porch and suddenly you get a hankering for a good cold soda pop.  You can just call them up and it will be in your hand in less than 5 minutes.

Not to mention you can have any type of food delivered to your house.  KFC delivers, McDonald's delivers, pizza delivers (obviously).  It's great.

I think it's a good business idea.  I could open up a little store and deliver stuff to your house.  I could be rich! What do you think?  Would it work?

1 comentario: