domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

Camping

On friday night I went "camping" in Bonao.

It was disgusting.

The showers were in the same stalls as the toilets were, so the toilet paper and the toilets themselves were soaked. 

The sheep stalls that we slept in were infested with cockroaches and had lizards running all over the walls. 

This is the second time I have gone camping here.  Maybe some day I will learn. 

But there was a dog at the camp whom my sister and I named Roxy.
We were the only ones that would pay attention to her.  By the end of the first day she had learned her name and would come when we called. 

She came with us on a hike up the mountain.  The top had a gorgeous view.  We could see miles around.  The majestic green-covered mountains reached towards heaven. 

That isn't something you can see in Utah.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario