sábado, 3 de mayo de 2014

Hiking

So I just got back from Squaw Peak in Provo canyon, which is a notorious make out spot, but also is a hiking trail.  Who knew?

Anyways it was about 3.5 miles up from the trail head, but we had to hike about 1.5 miles to the trail head, so it was more hiking than any of us anticipated.  Bummer.  Also it was hot.  Also none of us brought enough water, so we were all feeling kind of dehydrated, and I got a sunburn.

There was a cute little stream that we had to cross five times on the way to the trail head. Guys, I think I am in love.  Streams and creeks and rivers and lakes and any freshwater is my favorite. I think if I could have I would have just sat in that stream all day.

And then it was steep when we got to the trail.  Seriously we had to stop like every 3 minutes because we were so exhausted.  Anyways, now I'm back and I showered and washed my hair (confession: I haven't washed my hair since Monday.  It was pretty gross.) and want to just lay in bed.

I love hiking!  It makes me feel so happy.

3 comentarios:

  1. Wait. Did you make out while you were there? Lol! JK Don't answer that! How fun! I love anything outdoors too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I actually went hiking yesterday too. Kind of. Just through the city though, to get to an event. And I got majorly sunburned. Caleb got excited about finding a parking place so he took the first one he found. And then we walked 1.5 miles to the park we were trying to go to. Fun stuff.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hiking sounds fun. Water sounds fun. Sunburns most definitely don't sound fun. I'm glad you found the time to wash your hair!! :) I have a similar problem with finding the time, so sometimes I cop out of a full-on shower and just wash my hair in the tub. Whatever works, right?

    ResponderEliminar